C.A. Hull is seeking a general laborer for our shop and yard, located in Commerce Township, MI.
C.A. Hull employees enjoy amazing benefits – including:
• Excellent health benefits
• Competitive wages
• On-the-job Training
• Career Development
• Award-Winning Safety Program
• Incentive Programs
Pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background checks are required.
Shop/Yard Hand duties include, but are not limited to:
• Operating a variety of hand and power tools
• Preparing, cleaning indoors and outdoors of rubble and debris
• Loading and unloading materials
• Performing general housekeeping and clean-up of shop/yard
• Working indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions; including but not limited to, snow, rain and varying temperatures
• Working at heights with the use of mobile equipment and ladders
• Works safely near and around highway traffic and noisy operations
• Ability to lift or carry up to 10 or 25 lbs., and occasionally up to 50 lbs
• Chauffeur’s license a plus!
C.A. Hull Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, 78 Stat. 252, 42 U.S.C. 2000d to 2000d-4
It is the policy of this Company to assure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age or disability. Such action shall include: employment, upgrading, demotion, or transfer; recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship, pre-apprenticeship, and/or on-the-job training.
Christine Niswander, EEO Officer
Your application was submitted successfully.